Monday, March 4 - 7 p.m. General Guild meeting, Crystal Quilters Too. New Location: Arts Alive Gallery (for March and April only).
Friday, March 8 - 11:30 a.m. Lunch will be at the St. Elizabeth (Enumclaw) Hospital's "Corner Cafe".
1:00 p.m. General Guild meeting at the Enumclaw Library, 1700 1st Street. Mary S. will present a talk and slide show on Barb Sherrill and her wonderful hand-painted fabrics.
* Be sure to bring to the meeting 1 yard of the UGLIEST fabric you've ever purchased. Be prepared to tell why you bought it. The rest is a surprise . . . all will be revealed at the meeting!
* Don't forget to wear your name tag! We want to know who you are.
* Please bring your Pet Robin to show when it is finished. No waiting required!
Friday, March 15 - 1:00 p.m. Workshop at the Mt. Villa Mobile Home Park clubhouse, lower level. 1099 Mt. Villa Drive, Enumclaw. The workshop will be a Heart Potholder, presented by Vonda S.
2 - 10.5 inch squares of fabric for the front and back of the potholder
2 - 10.5 inch squares of fabric for the folded fronts
2 - 10.5 inch squares of batting or 1 square of cotton batting & one square of Insul-brite batting. (insulated)
About 1 yard of bias binding to bind the edges and make a hanging loop.
Thread for quilting
Thread to match binding
Regular sewing supplies
Sewing machine + walking foot
* How is your Crystal Clear Color Challenge coming along? It's due in 4 months! (July 19th @ High Noon)
Saturday, March 16 - National Quilting Day! For more information, see the National Quilting Association website. There are suggestions on how to celebrate the day by having it be a Service Day.
* Please take a look at the "Internet Resources" page for information on Quilt Alongs and Sew Alongs for 2013. Click on the tab at the top of this page.
If you need further information on anything, please click on "comments" at the bottom of this post to leave a message, including your email address, and someone will get back to you shortly. If it is urgent, please leave a phone number where you can be reached.