1:00 pm. General Guild meeting in the Meeting Room at the Enumclaw Library, 1700 1st. St. Lisa will do a demo on the care of our cutting mats.
Friday, April 18 - 1:00 pm. Guild Workshop. Location will be at Heavenly Quilts and Fabrics, 135 Jefferson Ave., Buckley. We will be making pillowcases to be sold in the Country Store at the Quilt Show.
Friday, May 2 - 11:30 am. Lunch. Location TBD.
1:00 pm. General Guild meeting, in the Meeting Room at the Enumclaw Library. Judy Eades will do a demo on specialty rulers and tools.
Friday, May 16 - 1:00 pm. Workshop.
Monday, May 19 - Annual trip to That Patchwork Place/Martingale Publishing.
Reminder: We need quilts that are approximately 40" x 60" for the kidney dialysis center. We also need to make and/or turn in any baby quilts that are 18" x 24" for St. Francis Hospital.
Please remember to wear your name tags at our meetings. We'd like to know who you are!
* Remember - you can subscribe to Crystal Quilters blog updates by email. Here's how to do it:
To receive updates on the Crystal Quilters blog by email:
1. On the right-hand sidebar, scroll down to the third item from the top, it says “Subscribe to Crystal Quilters blog updates by email” and under that there is a box that says "email address" in greyed-out letters. Type your email address into the box.
2. Click on the “submit” button.
3. A new window will open and you will be asked to type in some letters you see there. Do your best and don’t worry if you can’t tell exactly what those letters are. If you get them wrong, you’ll get another chance!
4. You will then shortly receive an email at the address you submitted. There will be instructions in the body of the email on how to activate your subscription. You must do this step to receive the email updates.
5. After that, you will receive an email from “Crystal Quilters” when there is an update on the blog, usually only once or twice a month. In the email, the title of the blog post will appear (it’s blue in my email). This is a “hot link” and if you click on it, it will take you to that particular post at the blog where you can read the entire post. If you don't receive one, check your "spam" folder to see if it's there.
6. If you decide later that you don’t want this feature, there will be an “unsubscribe” option in each email you receive.
If you need any further information or help on subscribing to the blog, leave an email in the "comments" below with your email address or phone number and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need further information on anything, please click on the highlighted "No comments" below to leave a message, including your email address, and someone will get back to you shortly. If it is urgent, please leave a phone number where you can be reached and someone will be in touch soon.