Friday, April 5 -
11:30 a.m. Lunch at The Rendezvous, 1118 Myrtle Ave, Enumclaw.
1:00 p.m. General Guild Meeting at the Enumclaw Library, 1700 1st St. Pam Hewitt from The Quilt Barn will be doing a presentation on her trip to Bali and how batik fabrics are made. Sorry, there will be no scissors sharpening at this meeting.
Friday, April 19 - 1:00 p.m. Workshop at the Mt. Villa Mobile Home Park clubhouse, lower level. 1099 Mt. Villa Drive, Enumclaw. Vonda will teach machine quilting using our charity quilts. Bring your sewing kit and sewing machine (a walking foot would be useful also).
* Don't forget to wear your name tag! We want to know who you are.
* Please bring your Pet Robin to show when it is finished. No waiting required!
* Evening meetings are cancelled until further notice due to lack of attendance.
* It's not too early to start collecting charms, buttons and other embellishments to personalize your self-portrait that will be done at the May workshop. Donna will bring an example to the April meeting for you to get ideas.
* Are you working on your Crystal Clear Color Challenge? It's due in 3 months! (July 19th @ High Noon)
Friday, May 3 - 11:30 a.m. Lunch. Location TBD
1:00 p.m. General Guild Meeting at the Enumclaw Library, 1700 1st St.
May 13 - Field Trip to That Patchwork Place.
Friday, May 17 - Workshop at the Mt. Villa Mobile Home Park clubhouse, lower level. 1099 Mt. Villa Drive, Enumclaw. Donna will be teaching a fused self-portrait.
* Country Store ideas and projects. See Patricia B.
* Quilt Show committee volunteers! Especially someone with computer skills.
If you need further information on anything, please click on "comments" at the bottom of this post to leave a message, including your email address, and someone will get back to you shortly. If it is urgent, please leave a phone number where you can be reached.